Don't know what to get the person that has EVERYTHING?
These DIY, FREE, Customize and Print at Home Wine Bottle Labels are a PERFECT thoughtful gift.
Choose the label that best describes the person you're gifting to! They are sure to LOVE it!
I've listed all of the labels with different sayings and different kinds of wine. You can download them here using Google Drive
Wine Label Chardonnay [Sandy's Signatures]
Wine Label Pinot [Sandy's Signatures]
Wine Label Reisling [Sandy's Signatures]
Wine Label Merlot [Sandy's Signatures]
Wine Label Cab Sauv [Sandy's Signatures]
You can edit in a desktop photo editing program if your savvy. If not, I've outlined some pretty simple steps to edit the label in POWERPOINT, a program that is user friendly and one that most people have.
1. Open Powerpoint, change the presentation to LANDSCAPE. (File, Page Set Up, Landscape)
2. Select Insert, Photo, Upload Wine Label Photo to presentation (Or open the photo in preview and copy and paste it to your slide)
3. Create a Text Box, Type a Name, Place over the open white space, Select a font and resize to fit
4. Create another text box, type birthday, place text box beside ESTABLISHED part of label (existing font is Calbri (body))
5. File, print or File, Save as PDF then Print
6. Cut and place on wine bottle with glue!
If you have any troubles, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help!
Merry Christmas & Happy Shopping xo